Monday

Beautiful wedding at the Carnegie Institution for Science

We had an amazing time with Ashley and Kevin and what a beautiful couple.  Ashley was inspired by her love of Washington, DC, so she definitely wanted the classic elegance of it reflected in her wedding flowers.

Katie Stoops Photography

 I especially enjoyed the comment made by the bride in regards her flowers.  "Our floral designer, Michael from Devers Design, was very practical.  I told him my budget and some ideas that I had and he made it happen.  Flowers were lower on my priority list but he made them look fantastic even on the smaller budget I gave him!"


Katie Stoops Photography
This is one of the couples favorite photos of them seeing each other for the first time.

Katie Stoops Photography
What a beautifully perfect wedding day.  Thank you Ashley and Kevin for allowing us to be a part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment